Boost your child’s skills and interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) with the new Mini-Maker Kits!
Each kit contains everything you and your budding scientist or engineer need to complete fun STEM-based projects. Construct a door alarm or traffic light, code with light, create a tinfoil dance pad or fruit piano, or program a robot!
Mini-Maker Kits available are::
- Arduino (Traffic Light, Door Alarm)
- Botley (Robotics)
- Kano (Creative Computing)
- Makey Makey (Invention Kit)
Offered in partnership with Ontario Tech University, Engineering Outreach.
Terms of Loan
- 1 week loan.
- No renewals.
- Kit may be picked up at or returned to any Library location.
- Kit must be returned at the desk during operating hours, not through an exterior drop box.
- The member who borrowed the kit is responsible for any lost items; the cost varies depending on the item.